presentation for induction

Presentation of introduction
I would have to say that the analysis research in the beginning of the term was highly constructive and helpful because it gave me a glimpse or an insight [an introduction] on different elements of media and what it requires for example the textual analysis required subject terminology such as Mise on scene, ranges of camera shots and different angles on which the film should have. This inferred to me that media requires an explicit amount of detail and that there is an art to media, every scene and camera shot has a purpose or aim towards the audience.
To further continue the pre-production process could not have been more helpfully or insightful for me as it was an excellent, and the most effective, educational way to learn Media. I experienced how to use the camera and how it could create a piece of creative material. The preproduction process for me was the most productive and helpful part of the introduction process as I gained experience on how to use a camera, how to produce different shots, how lighting sound and angles are effective to the filming and how to edit which I have learned is one of the most important part of how the filming would turn out.
 Another part of the preproduction that was really helpful was the storyboards as I fundamentally believe in planning before starting any sort of project or anything you do, you should always plan. This was very important as it was a form of preparation and it expanded our minds on the different possibilities of ideas we could film.
Discussing the film production, I personally felt that a lot of hard work and care went into the filming and the team were very supportive and cooperative, all of them cooperating and giving ideas making this operation much easier to piece together. I also believe that the filming process was successful as the quality of the filming was creative and it met most of the requirements that were asked beforehand such as a variety of camera shots, close ups, music and an establishing shot. I further believe that the setting and lighting were the pivotal elements of the creation of the film as it created tension and suspense within the film, with the lights purposes switching on and off, the effects of these events gave the scene a nice continuity, building the scene and the tension within the scene. However to bring forth the mention of feedback from different students ,the thing that could have been improved the most would have to be the absence of lighting in the beginning, the lighting was not clear enough making the beginning of the film hard to see. Other than these errors, on the whole the production was a success. I feel personally that the improvements that could have been made were to have had more close ups just to give the film a more sinister presence. Close ups are an effective way of bringing focus or clarity to a certain subject.
Finally I personally feel that all these elements that were mentioned in this presentation all contributed to the filming process.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snickers adverts analysis

props list